Pre-book business meetings at the conference
A matchmaking event will be organized by Enterprise Europe Network. It is an effective way to carry out business meetings, free of charge. You just send a meeting request from the platform to selected person of interest and selects appropriate time to meet.
How it works
Remember: your co-operation profile is your business card - write a high quality and meaningful company profile.
Company profile and contact details
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for B2B-meetings
2. SELECT MEETINGS
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start to book B2B- meetings
Booking of B2B-meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and match with your interest
- Request meetings on your own
- Accept/reject meetings proposed by other participants
3. AT THE EVENT
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the event platform
- Be at the Matchmaking area 5 minutes before your meetings
- Respect the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings. Remember that your actions is a part of your company’s brand.
- Please, if you won’t be able to attend a meeting, make your cancellation via the event platform to also inform the other participant.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Enterprise Europe Network – Organisers of the matchmaking
Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.